A couple of weekends ago, Bruce's grandparents came down to Utah for a family funeral. It was so good to see them. This was their first time meeting Madi and only my second time seeing them. We are hoping to get up to Washington this summer to visit. It was so good to see them!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Holy cow, I think I'm going crazy! I don't know what has gotten in to me but I definitely don't feel like myself lately. I have had little motivation to cook, clean, workout...or even get out of bed really. I feel antsy, like I want to move somewhere, or have another baby, or just spend some money. I feel hormonal, the weirdest things annoy me. (And no, I'm not on my period.) What is wrong with me????
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
We are so blessed to have a lot of family around us. And lots of family calls for lots of partying right? Oh and let's not forget lots of cake too! Yeah, it was a good week.
Birthday celebration numero uno was with the Fischer fam. We got together on Sunday to celebrate my cousin Natalie's birthday, Madi's birthday, and the Super Bowl of course! We had a scrumptious dinner consisting of a few Fischer family staples, strawberry pretzel salad and homemade rolls. Yum! And lets not forget the yummy Costco chocolate cake and a lemon bundt cake.
Monday evening we Skyped my parents and Madi opened her presents from them. It was so cute to watch her. She started opening her first one, peeked at it, and then tried to put the paper back as if she wasn't sure she was allowed to take the paper off.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Madi is growing up so fast and her personality is really developing. She is becoming a little tease (I wonder where she gets it from, ahem, Bruce?). She is so fun to play with and I love her more than I could ever imagine. Here are a couple of things about Madi at 12 months:
- Height: 29 in. (50th pecentile)
- Weight: 20 lbs. (25th percentile)
- She can sign the words more, eat, finished, and milk. But she doesn't always use them.
- She loves to be tickled and she also loves to tickle mommy and daddy back.
- She likes to jump on her bed and wrestle with daddy.
- She loves stuffed animals and sleeps with 6 different ones in her crib. But Snoop Dog is her favorite. (Daddy gave him to her when she was born)
- She is walking more and more everyday and it is so adorable.
- She takes two 2 hour naps during the day and sleeps around 12 hours at night.
- She loves to cuddle.
- She's a great eater and especially loves green smoothies.
- She still has the cutest chunky kissing cheeks ever!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
I have been thinking about my little brother a lot lately which is why I decided to dedicate a blog post to him. My brother Weston is currently serving a 2 year mission for our church in Santiago, Chile. He only has 6 months left, which is why I have been thinking about him so much I think. I can't wait too see him in July. We have always been really close growing up and I love him so much. He is a really great missionary and a great blessing and example to our family.
|My brother with his companion.|
Here is a video of us being crazy. The video was on my computer that crashed last year so I only have a link to it on facebook.