Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Zzzzzzzzz...

So my favorite part of the day, hands down, is putting Madi to bed.  I know what you are probably thinking.  I love putting Madi to bed because then I get to have some time to relax and some time for myself.  While this may be partly true, it's not really the reason.  

I love putting Madi to bed because it is great quality time for us.  We have so much fun reading books, singing songs, chasing each other around, playing peek-a-boo under the bed, and just laughing and having a good time.  And of course I love having scripture study and prayer together too. Our bedtime routine is probably 45 minutes long because of this, but it's all fun and I love every minute of it.

We have this game we play and it is so adorable.  I will whisper something for Madi to do (i.e. go give daddy kisses, or go tickle daddy's feet), she will go do it, run back and kneel down in front of me and just look up and me waiting for her next "mission" as we call it.  She will even whisper with me.  It is so cute and just makes me so happy.  

Here is a video of us having fun before bedtime.  

2 comments:

  1. Extra cute Brittany! Maliya saw the video and said, "Mommy, that me!" I guess she thinks they look alike too. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to see you guys too!!

    ReplyDelete