Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mema Comes to Utah

Last week my mom came to Utah for a short visit.  Of course we LOVED having her here as always. While she was here we did a little shopping, went to the park, hung out with family, and ate... A LOT of really good food! It took Madi a little while to warm up to my mom. When Mema first got in the car she got a little scowl from Madi, and then after we got home and Madi woke up from her nap, she gave Mema another look like, "why is this woman still here?". But by the end of the trip Madi was really loving having Mema here and especially loving all the extra attention.  It was really sad when Madi woke up Monday morning and my mom was gone.  She looked all over the apartment when she woke up and I could tell she was a little disappointed when she didn't see Mema anywhere.  Sad!  But we are grateful that we at least got to see her for a little bit and are so grateful for everything she did for us while she was here.

I am kicking myself for not taking more pictures. Here is the only one I got. 
Eating some yummy dark chocolate frozen yogurt at Red Mango. Isn't my mom so beautiful?

Next on the calendar to visit is Grandpa.  He just needs to hurry up and buy tickets! 


No comments:

Post a Comment