Friday, July 8, 2011

Insta-family

At the beginning of May we got to watch my two cute little cousins while my aunt and uncle went to Hawaii. We had so much fun being a family of five, staying in a nice house with a garage and fun backyard, driving a Honda mini van around, going to soccer games, having play dates, dropping kids off at school, getting snow cones, and having picnics at the park.  It was like our own little insta-family and we loved it.  The fact that the kids we watched are little angels was just icing on the cake.  Seriously, they were so obedient and so great with Madi.  Madi especially loved having friends to play with everyday and they loved playing with her just as much.

To say that we miss these kids and their parents would be an understatement. Their family has seriously done so much for us over the years. We love and respect them so much.  Not to mention my uncle has totally been my BFF since I was like...1 or something. :)
The weather was gorgeous so we decided to have dinner in the backyard.
Madi with her cousin Zoe.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVED reading this!!! It made me so happy that you are family, so grateful that you would watch our kids, so touched by the nice things you said, so extra sad that you live so far away now, and yet so glad that I know we'll see you again....sometime soon???!!! WE MISS YOU!!!!! Give Madi a huge hug and kiss from us and pinch those cheeks for me! Hope all is well in the great NC. We love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete