Monday, October 4, 2010

Lunch in the Park

Bruce hasn't been as busy as usual because he is waiting on the programmers to finish the new software. He has been working from home a lot and Madi and I love the extra little time we get with him.  The weather was beautiful last week so we decided to take advantage of it.  So we walked to a nearby park and had a picnic lunch.

Walking to the park. 

 Me and my baby. :)

 Madi is looking up at the tree.  I love her cheeks!!

  My handsome husband and adorable baby. 

 Eating yummy canned pears from Grammy. 

 If you have never tried eating Cheez-Its and carrots at the same time you are missing out.  Bruce introduced this to me while we were dating.  It sounds weird but it is so yummy.  The perfect combination of sweet and salty.  Try it!!

 Big girl drinking all by herself. 

"We are a happy family!"

No comments:

Post a Comment