Thursday, January 20, 2011

Green Smoothie Girls Class

The Green Smoothie Girl has been having a few free classes here in Utah and I finally signed up to go to one. It was so much fun! I felt like I was meeting a celebrity.  I got there early to make sure I got a good seat and I heard her say something as she was coming down the hall.  My heart immediately skipped a beat, I was so excited to meet her.  I'm a dork. Her class was really fun and it made me like her even more. She is really funny and personable.  Bruce also got to come with me which was fun too.  It's nice to have a husband that is onboard with good nutrition too.


Bruce also let me buy her book, 12 Steps to Whole Foods, which I have been wanting for a couple of months now. I was SO excited. This book is broken down into twelve steps that eventually helps you to achieve a diet that is 60%-80% raw, whole foods. You take on one step a month and I'm excited to get started. Wahoo!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment